Temporary closure of some Bupa Optical & Hearing stores in Victoria
Following the Victorian Government’s decision to introduce Stage 4 restrictions for metropolitan Melbourne, we have extended the temporarily closure of selected Victorian Bupa Optical & Hearing stores until at least Monday 28 September.
Our Camberwell and Bourke St City stores will remain open for urgent hearing care* needs by appointment only.
If you require products or repairs to your hearing aid/s please contact us on 1800 815 317 or via the Request a booking tab at the top of the page and we will be more than happy to assist you with your request.
Face masks / coverings in stores
As per the Victorian State Government guidelines we require you to wear a face mask / covering when you visit us.
For New South Wales
In line with NSW Government and Optometry Australia advice, customers will be asked to wear a face mask / covering when entering our stores where possible.
*What is an urgent hearing care need?
An urgent hearing customer where the assistance or advice of an audiologist should be sought, is one who is experiencing an ear or hearing issue that is impacting on the ability to function normally and is generally recent versus long standing. An urgent hearing care need may include:
- Sudden deterioration or loss of hearing in one or both ears
- Dizziness especially if sudden and previously untreated
- Ear pain or possible ear infection
- Sudden onset tinnitus especially if in one ear or anxiety causing
- Any customer with a medical referral
Focusing on your safety
To ensure the safety of you and our team, we have increased cleaning and hygiene measures in our stores. You will see:
- Hand sanitiser available
- 1.5m physical distancing, with instore signs and floor markers
- Capacity limits with limited customers instore
- Increased cleaning.
We ask that you delay booking an appointment for at least 14 days if you:
- Are feeling unwell with flu like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat.
- Have had recent contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Have arrived in Australia from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Have travelled from Victoria in the last 14 days.
Keep visiting us regularly online at hearing.bupa.com.au for updates.
Your Bupa Hearing team
Let us take care of your teeth at a Bupa owned Members First dental clinic.
Bupa members get great rates at Bupa Optical