Great news! We’re open for business.
As COVID-19 restrictions begin to lift around Australia, we have reopened all Optical & Hearing stores. Our Hearing services have resumed. You can find stores offering Hearing services here.
To ensure the safety of you and our team, we have increased cleaning and hygiene measures in our stores. You will see:
- Hand sanitiser available
- 1.5m physical distancing, with instore signs and floor markers
- Capacity limits with limited customers instore
- Increased cleaning
We ask that you delay booking an appointment for at least 14 days if you:
- Are feeling unwell with flu like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat.
- Have had recent contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Have arrived in Australia from overseas in the last 14 days.
Keep visiting us regularly online at hearing.bupa.com.au for updates.
Your Bupa Hearing team
Let us take care of your teeth at a Bupa owned Members First dental clinic.
Bupa members get great rates at Bupa Optical