Temporary closure of all South Australian stores
In line with the South Australian Government announcement, our South Australian stores will be temporarily closed until at least Tuesday 24 November.
Impacted customers with appointments and/or collections will be contacted.
Any customers seeking urgent hearing care should attend their local Emergency Department.
Face masks / coverings in stores
For South Australia
As per the South Australian Government guidelines we require you to wear a face mask when you visit us. As to the above, our SA stores are temporarily closed.
As per the Victorian State Government guidelines we require you to wear a fitted face mask when you visit us.
For New South Wales
In line with NSW Government advice, customers will be asked to wear a face mask / covering when entering our stores where possible.
Focusing on your safety
To ensure the safety of you and our team, we have increased cleaning and hygiene measures in our stores. You will see:
- Hand sanitiser available
- 1.5m physical distancing, with instore signs and floor markers
- Capacity limits with limited customers instore
- Increased cleaning.
We ask that you delay booking an appointment for at least 14 days if you:
- Are feeling unwell with flu like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat.
- Have had recent contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Have arrived in Australia from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Have travelled from Victoria in the last 14 days.
Keep visiting us regularly online at hearing.bupa.com.au for updates.
Your Bupa Hearing team
Let us take care of your teeth at a Bupa owned Members First dental clinic.
Bupa members get great rates at Bupa Optical